Load-in / Soundcheck
Load-in for performers is generally between 3pm and 5pm (unless otherwise specified), with sound checks being completed by 5pm. Load-in is through the side and front doors with parking for performers available in our lot.
We have one well furnished artist room with a private bathroom, and wifi. We do not have a shower facility. There is power for buses and RVs. Ice is available upon request. Additional hospitality amenities will be available per contract (food, drink, and such)
Our stage is 30 inches high, 26 feet wide(downstage) 16 feet wide (upstage), and 17 feet deep. Stage floor to ceiling is 15 feet 5 inches, Hall floor to ceiling is 18 feet
- Mixing Console - Midas Pro2c – 56 inputs x 32 outputs
- FOH Speakers - EAW QX564 (x2) – 4×12″ LF, 1×3.5″ MF, 1×1.75″ HF
- FOH Amplifiers - Powersoft Duecanali 5204 (x2) LF, Duecanali 3204 MF
- Subwoofers - EAW SB1002 (x2) – 2×18″ LF
- Sub Amplifier - Powersoft K8
- Balcony Fills - EAW MK8126 (x4) – 1×8″ LF, 1×1.5″ HF
- Fill Amplifier - Powersoft M28Q
- Monitors - EAW MicroWedge 12 (x6) – 1×12″ LF, 1 x 3″ HF
- Monitor Subwoofer - EAW MicroWedge Sub – 1×15″ LF
- Monitor Amplifiers - Powersoft Duecanali 3204 (x3)
*Monitors presets configured for 6 wedge mixes or 4 wedge mixes, plus 3 way mix.
- Microphones, etc -
Shure SM58 (x9), Beta 57A (x4), SM57 (x5), Beta 52A, KSM 32, Sennheiser e902, e904 (x4), e906 (x2), Heil PR-31 B/W (x4), Audix OM-3 (x3), Neumann KM184, AKG 414, AKG C1000s (x3), CAD e70 (x2), A-T AT4033a, Radial JDI (x2), Whirlwind IMP2 (x2), Director (x3), 14 tall booms, 10 short booms, 4 tall round base stands. Assorted sub-snakes, patch cables, 60+ XLR cables.
- DMX Control – ChamSys MagicQ/21” touch screen PC, ChamSys MiniWing, Blizzard Pipeline 1×8 splitter.
- Downstage Wash – Blizzard Rocklite RGBAW (x6) 108 Watt, 5 Color LED instrument with 32 bit dimming.
* 4 Instruments with 15° lenses, 2 Instruments with 45° lenses
- Side Wash – Blizzard Rocklite RGBAW (x6) 108 Watt, 5 Color LED instrument with 32 bit dimming.
* All instruments contain 45° lenses
- Upstage Wash – Blizzard Puck Q12A (x10) 120 Watt, 4 color (RGBA) LED instrument.
- Moving Lights – Blizzard Flurry Q (x10) 70 Watt, 4 color (RGBW) LED wash, Blizzard Ice 60 (x5) 60 Watt, 7 color, dual gobo wheel LED profile
- Hazer – Chauvet Hurricane Hazer2
* Balcony ‘Guest’ lighting control position includes DMX & Cat6 (AV Net) tie-lines.
** Upstage, midstage, and downstage lighting positions include ‘Guest’ DMX tie-lines.
*** (2X) Cat6 (AV Net) tie-lines available both on stage and in ceiling for guest use.
Please feel free to contact system designer, Tom Brockenbrough if you have any technical questions or require further information.
743 Haywood Rd.
Asheville, NC 28806