- This event has passed.
- Wednesday, October 27, 2021
- The Main Stage
- $15 :: Masks are Required
- General Admission Tickets are available on line :: Call the venue for Reserved Seating Tickets at 828-575-2737
- Main Hall Seated - Reserve Seat Dinner Tickets are available on the Main Floor with a Dinner Reservation. You must call the venue for tickets and reservations at 828-575-2737 :: General Admissions tickets are available for the Balcony - seating is First Come First Serve. General Admission tickets are available on line.
“A sultry country classicist with a tremble in her voice, Whitney Rose is partial to the magisterial gestures of the 1950s and 1960s.” – New York Times
“Playfully croons through tales of love and mischief with girlish breath and devilish twang.” – Rolling Stone
“Rose nailed this concoction of joining the purer sides of pop and country. The most exciting part is seeing where she goes next.” – American Songwriter
“Whitney Rose’s voice sounds like it’s comin’ on out of a time machine in RCA’s Studio B in Nashville circa 1960. Her songwriting blends vintage R&B and retro country.” — Magnet
– “Following in the tradition of Patti Griffith, Alejandro Escovedo, Joe Ely, and others who use place as an essential element of their music. That place could be East Texas, West Texas, Houston, or Dallas—it’s a big state that contains multitudes—but one that is quintessentially Texas.” – PopMatters
Main Hall Seated – Reserve Tickets are available on the Main Floor with a Dinner Reservation. You must call the venue for reserve tickets and reservations at 828-575-2737 :: General Admissions tickets are available for the Balcony only – seating is First Come First Serve. General Admission tickets are available on line. There is no dinner service on the balcony